What should I do if my vehicle is totaled? | San Luis Obispo Personal Injury Attorneys
James McKiernan Lawyers
  • Picture of learn more slide text banner

What should I do if my vehicle is totaled?

Author: James McKiernan Lawyers
| Posted in

There are many factors to consider regarding whether to declare a vehicle a complete loss or repair it. These include the age of your vehicle, the laws in your state, as well as the type and extent of the damage. If the estimated cost of repairs is higher than the worth of your vehicle, your insurance provider will pay you the actual cash value of your vehicle up to the amount specified in your policy, minus your deductible.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Google Analytics Alternative